Erema MD (MoSi2) elements can operate in the temperature range 1200 – 1850°C element temperature and capable of rapid heating in a wide number of applications.
Typical high temperature applications include Sintering Furnaces, glass melting, incinerators, dental furnaces, and R&D Laboratory furnaces.Features
- Capable of operating in oxidizing atmospheres up to an maximum element temperature of 1850°C
- Provides long element life – high level of production
- Easy to install and replace when necessary
- New and used elements can be connected in the same electrical series circuit configuration
- Provides high power concentration
- May be used in continuous or intermittent operation
- Capable of fast heat up ramping.