Thermocouple tubes are made of Si3N4 ceramics for use in the aluminum and aluminum alloy casting industry. Silicon Nitride ceramics have excellent thermal shock resistance, good strength and corrosion resistance.Features
- A dense silicon nitride sintered body
- High thermal shock resistance due to high strength and toughness
- Low wettability against molten aluminum
- High corrosion resistance against corrosive gas
- Superior quality despite lower cost
Stalk/riser tubes are designed as a conduit for pressure delivery of aluminum from furnace to the mould. These tubes are the ideal material for the metallurgy industry because of its excellent characteristics such as corrosion resistance and low thermal-expansion.